Thursday, June 20, 2013

Make my life a prayer- Keith Green


Make my life a prayer to you 
I wanna do what you want me to 
No empty words and no white lies 
No token prayers no compromise 

I wanna shine the light you gave 
Thru your son you sent to save us 
From ourselves and our despair 
It comforts me to know you're really there 

Chorus 
Well I wanna thank you know 
For being patient with me 
Oh it's so hard to see 
When my eyes are on me 
I guess I'll have to trus 
And just believe what you say 
Oh you're coming again 
Coming to take me away 

I wanna die and let you give 
Your life to me so I might live 
And share the hope you gave me 
The love that set me free 

I wanna tell the world out there 
You're not some fable or fairy tale 
That I've made up inside my head 
You're God the son and you've risen from the dead 

No comments:

Post a Comment